Wednesday 21 March 2012

Quilt Show in Glendale Right Now

My friend Bjo entered her quilts in the Glendale quilt show. I wish I'd gotten out there to see them, but I don't have a vehicle to call my own right now. It poured on Sat. and we worked on Sunday, so there was no way to get to Glendale. I know she was sad that more people she knew didn't come. I believe the show is up for 15 more days though.If you are in the area, pop on over. http://www.glendalequiltguild.org/2012quilt-show.html I'm sure she is in the show program. Just look up Bjo Trimble if you want to see her quilts.

She said it's $9 to get in.

Speaking of quilts, I went to a used bookstore in that little strip mall by Orange County Archery and Prehistoric Pets. I noticed they have quite a lot of books on quilting, embroidery, knitting, and crafts in general. I bought a craft encyclopedia for $10 and a history of Appalachian basketmakers for $6.00. That shot my budget right there, but I could have easily come home with a truckload of books if money was no object. I thought I'd save some for you guys though.

No comments:

Post a Comment