Thursday 22 March 2012

UFO Dessert Night

I'm starting a new series of craft classes and I'm sure most of the time the project won't be able to be done in one session, so I thought I'd start a UFO craft night. In the crafting world, UFO stands for Un-Finish-Object.

So I'm thinking Dairy Queen, Wednesday nights from 6 to 8.  The dining room is open until 9, so if you are not able to get there at 6, it's no biggie. I've been there on week nights and they could use the business.  There isn't a lot of sprawling space, so we'd have to stick to fairly small projects. Plenty of free parking. Both Michael's and Joann's are fairly close. If you want to RSVP, leave a message below or email me at queenofdreams at gmail dot com. Thanks.

Dairy Queen http://local.yahoo.com/info-21089965-dairy-queen-anaheim#reviews It's the one near Beach and Lincoln in Anaheim (near Knott's Berry Farm).
3060 W Lincoln Ave, Anaheim, CA 92801

First gathering will be 3/28/2012. It's free, but be a good neighbor and patronize the restaurant, even if it's just an ice cream cone. Blizzards are on sale until the end of March.


No comments:

Post a Comment